Looking for somewhere to operate your existing dog grooming business from? Are you a newly qualified dog groomer and searching for a start up space?
We have a wonderful opportunity for a passionate self-employed dog groomer to join us on a ‘rent-a-table’ basis. Giving you the chance to operate your business from a fully equipped dog grooming salon.
Our salon is newly established in the incredible location of Leamington Spa UK, with the luxury of free on-site parking and space for customer drop off and collection. We currently have two full-time dog groomers operating from the premises who run and manage the salon and there are two grooming tables unoccupied.
It is important to recognise that we are not employing groomers, providing training or supplying dogs at this moment in time. This is an opportunity for self emloyed groomers looking for space to run their business from.
If you would like more information on rates and how to apply you can contact us using the contact form below.
What We Would Like From You
- Provide your own public liability insurance
- Have at least one years experience in a dog grooming environment and/or a recognised dog grooming qualification
- Operate by appointment, working within our operating hours
- Work along side our team in a professional manner, respecting any equipment and keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Have a passion for dog grooming and love for animals.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Brand new salon with professional state of the art equipment
- Full use of one allocated grooming table with electric height adjustment
- Negotiable rates of use
- Full use of our baths with height adjustment option
- Use of our natural shampoo and towels
- A combi dryer/blaster for drying
- Table Restraints (Neck noose, belly strap etc.)
- Internet access via our WiFi
- Full use of our breakout area (toilet and kitchen facilities)
- All power, heating, light, water and waste disposal included
- Holding pens for securing dogs
- Free on site car parking with drop off/ collection space for customers